We’re thrilled to welcome another glorious fall to the beautiful town of Newport, RI. Like most seasons, there are plenty of things to do in Newport, RI, this fall – and it’s somehow made even more magical with the vibrant background that fall foliage brings. Newport, RI, is a city best known for its beautiful and dramatic coastal beauty, its stunning Gilded-Age Mansions, and its breathtaking and popular harbor.
As wonderful as these things are, they are just the tip of the iceberg regarding things to do in Newport, RI. To enjoy the best of it, you’ll need at least a few days – and that’s where our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast comes in. Our Newport RI Bed and Breakfast is within easy walking distance to downtown Newport, close to the top attractions, restaurants, shopping, and more. It’s one of the many reasons we’re rated as one of the best places to stay in Newport, RI.
We pride ourselves on exceptional hospitality and guest comfort, and our guest rooms make for the perfect home away from home while you explore all the wonderful things to do in Newport, RI. Get ready for an unforgettable fall getaway. Book your stay with us today!
The Best Things to do in Newport, RI This Fall
Fall in Newport, RI, is beautiful. The air is crisp and cool yet still mild enough to enjoy a variety of pursuits, and the gradual shift of color from summer to winter brings plenty of beauty around every turn. Even if you did nothing but walk around town and admire the charm, you’d have a great time here!
Even so, there are plenty of great things to do in Newport, RI, this fall. From the mansions to the stunning Cliff Walk and everything in between, we think you’ll fall in love with the many charms of our oceanside town. Below, we’ve listed eight of our favorite things to do in Newport, RI, in the fall.
- No trip to Newport, RI would be complete without a visit to the magnificent Newport Mansions. Tour the stunning interiors, but don’t miss the gardens in the fall, too.
- Newport is home to some excellent museums, including the Audrain Automobile Museum, the International Tennis Hall of Fame, and the Newport Art Museum.
- One of our favorite things to do in Newport, RI, is to eat our way through town. There are several delicious Newport restaurants to try, but you may also want to consider taking the Newport Foodies Stroll – a progressive walk through Newport’s Historic Thames Street.
- Walk the storied 3.5-mile scenic Cliff Walk, rated as one of the best things to do in Newport, RI. You’ll see why from the moment you start the journey. Marvel at stunning ocean views and enjoy mansion views throughout the walk.
- If you’d rather not brave the brisk autumn air, you can enjoy many of these same coastal views on the scenic Ocean Drive. This 10-mile scenic drive around the island is one of the most popular things to do in Newport, RI.
- Walk, shop, and eat your way through Thames Street, America’s Cup Avenue, and Bellevue Avenue. These streets comprise the heart of downtown Newport.
- If you love sunsets and history, one of our favorite things to do in Newport, RI, is to explore Fort Adams, the country’s largest, most sophisticated, and most complex coastal fort.
- One of our favorite things to do in Newport, RI, in the fall is to visit local wineries. If wine isn’t your scene, there are also some great local breweries worth visiting!
The Best Place to Stay in Newport, RI
As you get ready to enjoy the top things to do in Newport, RI, this fall, you’ll want a cozy and comfortable place to rest your tired feet. Our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast, conveniently located near the top attractions, is exactly what you’re looking for.
We offer guests five thoughtfully decorated guest rooms, each outfitted with a range of high-end amenities. Every stay includes a complimentary breakfast in our formal dining room or delivered to your room. Our breakfasts include a rotating selection of hot entrees, in addition to home-baked bread, Fresh seasonal fruit, Delicious Breakfast Potatoes, and Sausage, Bacon, or ham (chef’s choice).
Our breakfasts are the perfect fuel for whatever adventure lies ahead for the day – but that’s just the start of the great hospitality you’ll enjoy as a guest at our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy the best of fall with us this year! Book your room at our luxurious Newport RI Bed and Breakfast today!