Inn Amenities & Policies
Amenities & Policies
- Off-street parking is provided, one space per room.
- A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning normally between 8:45 & 9:45 with expanded hours in the summer. Coffee and tea are available at 7:30 am.
- Afternoon refreshments are served each day between 3 and 6 pm. Tea, coffee, snacks with a treat (typically cookies or brownies) are provided.
- Complimentary WI-FI is available, throughout the inn.
- The Samuel Durfee House is air conditioned in the summer months.
- Check-in is from 2 to 6 PM. Advance arrangements must be made for check-ins after 6 PM. Check-out is by 11am.
- In accordance with state fire law, there is no smoking allowed in the Samuel Durfee House and the use of candles is not permitted in guest bedrooms.
- Children 8 and over are welcome.
- We do not accept pets.
- All of our guest rooms can only accommodate two adults. The Doris Duke Suite can accommodate up to 3 people with advance notice, there is an additional fee per person per night over 2 people. The Harrison Suite can accommodate two adults and one child age 8-17, for an additional fee.
To guarantee your reservation, a 50% or 1 night deposit (whichever is higher), is required. A refund less 10% deposit processing fee per room cancelled will be issued if cancelled 21 days or more in advance of the date of arrival. If cancelled less than 21 days in advance a refund will only be given if we are able to rebook the entire cost of the reservation, the 10% deposit processing fee will apply. There is no refund for early departures.
We do not allow groups to book more than two rooms without prior consent from the innkeepers. If you are interested in booking the entire inn, please contact us. We only allow whole house rentals from November through April.