Newport is a city well-known for a lot of flavors, and accordingly, has an incredible range of Newport RI Restaurants to savor. The city also invented one of the finest milkshakes in America, the Awful Awful. Intrigued? You should be! While the range of Newport RI Restaurants are wonderful there’s so much more to do in this incredible town this summer, too!
You’ll require a nice place to stay while in Newport. Our Newport Bed and Breakfast, the Samuel Durfee House, offers luxury accommodations that match the elegance of this fantastic city. The Federal Period-style Inn is located in downtown Newport, within easy walking distance to many of the best Newport RI Restaurants, and will provide you a getaway like no other. Book your room now, and enjoy the very best of Newport RI this summer!
The Best Newport RI Restaurants to Try in 2021
As a port city, you’ll have a variety of seafood restaurants to pick from. Newport outshines in delivering unforgettable dining experiences. Whatever it is you’re in the mood for, you can be certain of one thing; you’ll never be bored by the incredible slate of Newport RI restaurants. Here are some of our favorites for 2021.
- 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille offers a thick steak grilled just the way you like it. You can also plan a trip there for a raw bar and a brilliant assortment of fresh seafood. The notable outdoor seaside dining room boasts outstanding views of the port area. A special wine list is ready to attend to your needs for the flawless wine to go with your Porterhouse.
- You can enjoy a proper meal with spectacular views at Clarke Cook House. The spot has been a gathering spot for both international and domestic visitors, yacht crews, and Newport locals since its opening.
- For a delicious and fresh spin on Mexican cuisine, head to Diego’s. Their fish tacos are divine, their nachos tantalizing, and everything else simple, fresh, and delicious.
- The Black Pearl continues to offer stunning views and fresh seafood. The Black Pearl is known to have the best clam chowder in Newport RI.
- White Horse Tavern offers fine dining in downtown Newport. It’s known as “American’s oldest tavern,” and the experience certainly doesn’t disappoint.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at Zeldas on lower Thames Street. Their menu changes seasonally, always offering the very best of Newport, RI.
- One Bellevue is one of the most stylish Newport RI Restaurants, and they are well-known for their award-winning wine list, seafood specialties, and afternoon tea.
- The Mooring Seafood Kitchen and Bar is a perfect spot for seafood lovers. The restaurant boasts of a scenic site on Newport overlooking Narragansett Bay. It is exceptionally beautiful when you time dinner to sunset.
- Just like the name sounds, you can be served some of the best seafood in the city in Scales and shells. The restaurant has an open kitchen that allows you to check what’s on the menu, which compliments the unpretentious cuisine perfectly.
- Stoneacre Brasserie is a real Newport classic that serves tantalizing dishes and has a seasonal menu based on fresh ingredients. This is certainly one of the Newport RI Restaurants locals love.
THE BEST NEWPORT RI BED AND BREAKFAST
While dining out at these incredible Newport RI restaurants will certainly be a highlight of your time here, it’s equally important that you find yourself excellent lodging in which to make your home away from home. Location is an important consideration, as is finding somewhere that is relaxing and enjoyable. You’ll get all of that and more at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Newport RI.
Each of our 5 guest rooms is luxuriously appointed, some with private decks and whirlpool spas. Within each of our guest rooms, you’ll find a wonderful ray of modern amenities which perfectly compliment the historic nature of our Bed and Breakfast. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary full breakfast is made fresh for you right here in our kitchen. In the afternoon, we offer a range of refreshments as well.
There’s a reason we’re one of the highest-rated bed and breakfasts in Newport. Enjoy a visit to our B&B and you will find out why guests rave about our hospitality and breakfasts. Isn’t it time to come enjoy all of the best things to do in Newport RI? Book now to enjoy your stay at this gorgeous retreat today!