Fall is always an exceptionally beautiful time to visit us at our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast. However, there’s an easy argument to be made that winter is even better. Yes, it gets cold outside – but it’s also incredibly beautiful. The stark contrast of winter against the rugged shores of the coast provides a unique landscape to see – and the cold weather outside invites us to get cozy indoors.
If you’re looking for someplace fun and beautiful to enjoy uninterrupted time with your sweetheart, there’s no better place to do it this winter than our romantic Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast. The busy crowds of summer are finally gone, leaving you more time to enjoy the exceptional restaurants, wineries, shopping, and more while in town. It’s the perfect opportunity to escape the daily grind and focus more on romance – something every relationship could use.
Setting the stage for romance is step one in ensuring you have a fantastic and memorable escape with your sweetheart, and you’ll find that no one does that better than our Bed and Breakfast in Newport, RI. Our charming and romantic Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in downtown Newport, so it’s easy to get to the harbor, local shops, restaurants, and more. Moreover, our elegant guest rooms offer just the right amount of cozy touches for your romantic getaways.
This winter, enjoy the stunning elegance of Newport, RI with us. Book your room at our #1-rated Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast today!
Romantic Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast
Romantic getaways at our Newport, RI Bed and breakfast are memorable – particularly so when you enjoy them during the quiet, cozier winter season. Winter leaves our guests much more time than usual to relax, unwind, and sink into the luxurious accommodations of our Romantic Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast. In fact, when the weather is particularly chilly outside, the cozy interior spaces at our Inn practically beg us for this.
From the moment you arrive at our historic Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll see and feel the difference. It’s helpful that we’re conveniently located within walking distance to the top attractions in downtown Newport, but the beautiful and historic architecture of our Inn, which was built in 1803, makes for a great beginning to your romantic getaway. Inside, you’ll find unique molding, paneled walls, wide floorboards, and a stunning fan window above the front door – all original details of this historic New England home.
Our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast features just five guest rooms, so you’ll immediately feel more intimate surroundings during your romantic getaway – a far cry from what you’d experience at a traditional hotel. Each guest room is outfitted with luxury linens and high-end amenities, and some include added touches like private decks and whirlpool spas.
One of the few simple joys in life is sleeping in and letting someone else take care of breakfast, and that’s exactly what you’ll find at our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast. Each morning of your stay starts with a delicious gourmet breakfast. It’s usually served in our dining room, but we’ll be happy to provide you with a more intimate experience with breakfast in your guest room if desired.
As you can see, it doesn’t matter what time of the year you visit. Our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to reignite the spark in your relationship. Whether you stay with us for a day or a week, we will give you the utmost attention to detail and provide you with the amenities to make you feel at home. Let us create the romantic setting you both deserve.
The Best Things to do in Newport, RI This Winter
As you can see from everything we offer at our Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast, there are few reasons to leave the cozy confines of our Inn more than you need to (for meals, for example). However, as much as we love it when guests get cozy and enjoy their time together in our superb guest rooms, we also know that many couples love to get out, explore, and have a bit of fun together during their romantic getaways.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do in Newport, RI, all of which perfectly complement your romantic stay at our Bed and Breakfast in Newport, RI.
- If you’re looking for something unique to do while enjoying your romantic time away, why not get cozy at the charming igloo pop-ups around Newport? It’s a fun and festive way to dine out with your sweetheart when the weather outside is too cold for typical al fresco dining.
- Igloos aside, there are some genuinely fantastic Newport restaurants to enjoy this winter – and reservations are far less competitive during the chilly months of winter! We also recommend the Newport Winter Foodies Stroll, a perfect opportunity to sample delicious food and selected wine pairings at three of Newport’s exquisite restaurants.
- Visiting the famed Newport Mansions is always in season, and during this time of year, they get all dressed up for the holidays in truly exquisite fashion!
- Bundle up and take a walk on the historic Newport Cliff Walk – the scenery is just as beautiful along this rugged stretch of coastline during the winter, and the fewer crowds you’ll encounter along the way leave you more time to enjoy (and snap a few great photos!).
- You don’t have to get cold to enjoy some of the best views of Newport’s coastal paradise – you can also enjoy many of these gorgeous views on the 10-mile scenic Ocean Drive.
- Downtown Newport is also a fantastic place to start (or maybe finish!) your holiday shopping. You’ll find plenty of wonderful one-of-a-kind gifts in these boutique shops.
- Take a break from the festivities this winter, and enjoy sipping a delicious glass of wine or a cold pint of beer at the top wineries and breweries in downtown Newport. It’s one of the best things to do in Newport, RI.
- Need something to do indoors? There are plenty of great things to do in Newport, RI that don’t involve the outdoors, including the fabulous Newport Art Museum.
- Summer isn’t the only great season to enjoy tennis in Newport! You can also enjoy it all winter long at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Don’t forget to treat yourself to something special while enjoying your romantic getaways in Newport. There are several spas in the area offering indulgent treatments. One of our favorites is The Bodhi Spa – rated as one of the best things to do in Newport, RI.
Are you ready for the best getaway of the season? Don’t let the winter chill keep you away. Book your room at our romantic Newport, RI Bed and Breakfast today!